ACCESSIBILITY & INCLUSIVITY AT HOGARTHS
Hogarths Hotels and Restaurants value diversity and inclusion above all and is committed to offering an accessible and inclusive stay to all our visitors.
Likewise, Hogarths believe in providing a working community where everyone can give their best, and we do this by encouraging mutual trust, collaboration, and respect.
- Hogarths offer car parking bays for disabled guests.
- Public areas – including hotel reception, bar, lounges, restaurants, are all situated on the ground floor and fully accessible, without steps.
- The hotels offer a choice of wet rooms in designated accessible bedrooms as well as the option of twin or double beds.
- Disabled toilets are situated on the ground floor, close to hotel reception, with vertical rails and an emergency alarm cord.
- Assistance dogs are welcomed into the hotels
- Our restaurant menus offer special dietary requirements as standard, such as gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, nut free, vegetarian, vegan etc. Additional specific dietary requirements can be arranged in advance.
- The Loft treatment rooms aren’t assessible without steps, however portable facilities means the spa can come to our guests in their rooms.
- Through continued staff training, our team is committed to meeting the communication needs of our guests and visitors. Upon booking and on arrival at the hotel, we establish any specific guest and visitor requirements.
- Assist all hotel guests with their luggage and offer to show them to their room.
- Where possible, we will offer a quieter table in our restaurant, upon request for those who struggle with a noisier environment.
- Room service offering the full A La Carte menu is available for those guests who may wish to dine away from a busy restaurant.
Hogarths strive to promote a working environment that values employees as individuals, an environment that encourages diversity and inclusion and appreciates the business benefits these principles bring. We are committed to allowing our teams to reach maximum potential by providing opportunities to learn and develop.